Tuesday, February 2, 2010

surviving

Well, I've made it through one full day of work and half way through my second day. It's been hard, I cried Monday morning as I was feeding Ansley at 4:45am, but made it through the day with no tears! My mom watched her yesterday for us and she was a perfect angel for her and today Zach's parents have been watching her and my sister is helping out for a couple of hours as well. It's been hard leaving her and I miss her so much! Can't wait for tomorrow and Thursday when I can spend all day with her! :)


Zach is now employed and seems to be liking his job. He started Monday as a delivery driver for Quality Water! So if you are in need of some water let him know :) lol. As Teresa said it was a big day in the McCaslin family with both of us leaving Ansley.


Tomorrow I'm planning to visit a babysitter. I've talked to her on the phone and I'm hopeful Ansley will do well with her! :) I love the fact that she will write down when Ansley eats, sleep and the number of diaper changes! If all goes well maybe Friday will be her first day.

Zach and I had our day/night out together on Saturday. We left Ansley with my parents and headed for Wichita around 1pm. We did some shopping, ate at On the Border (had a margarita-which are the best I've ever had), checked into a hotel and went to a movie. We had a great time and really enjoyed our time as a couple. I was doing great until I talked to my mom after the movie was over. She was already asleep and had a great day with them (the evening was a different story- she was up every 3 hours!). After I got off the phone with her I started crying and cried all the way to Dairy Queen. (ice cream makes everything better). After my 30minutes of crying I was all better and enjoyed the rest of our evening. *thanks again mom and dad we had a great night*


On a random note have you been to gap recently!?! They have the cutest *pear* collection and I'm tempted to buy her everything they have! I bought this hat when we were shopping for Ansley to wear this summer! Super cute collection! Go check it out! :)



Happy Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Going back to work is so hard, but it'll get easier! Glad you had a night out with the hubs.

    Do you shop at Gymboree? They've had me hands down over BabyGap since Katie was born!

    ReplyDelete