Saturday, February 20, 2010

3 months!

I know I say this every month, but I can't believe she is 3 months already! She is such a good baby and we are enjoying every minute with her. Since i'm back to work, I really cherish our time together. I think she is going threw another growth spurt because last night was not a good night and has been wanting to eat all the time! Here's what she has been up to in the last 4 weeks!
  •  Normally sleeps from 9-2. I've been really lazy since going back to work and she has been sleeping on me a lot more than I should be letting her!
  • Able to hold a rattle in her hand and put it in her mouth
  • loves her boppy, bumbo and jumperoo! (isn't quite big enough for the jumperoo just yet)
  • started laughing! :) make me smile watching her!
  • talks and smiles all the time and loves playing on the floor and reading books with mommy
  • taking naps in her crib when I'm home (moving her to her bed very soon)
  • getting better about tummy time, but still isn't liking it. (its probably our fault and need to put her on her belly more often)
  • Still eating about 3-4oz, but think at some feedings we will increase to 5oz
  • isn't taking her binkey as much as I wish she would *i'd prefer if she would take it better at night*
  • has had 2 colds this month and currently has one :(
  • wears size 1 diapers and 0-3month clothes
  • loves her minky/taggie blankets my mom made for her *goes to sleep holding it, sooo cute*
  • we normally read 2-3 book a day
  • does really good at standing with help
  • still puking quite a bit
  • went to the babysitter for the first time
  • mommy went back to work *so sad*
  • does really good at holding her head up
  • weighs 13lbs 10oz and is 24inches long *took her to the dr this week for a cold*
I believe that sums up month 3!



2 months




1 comment:

  1. 3 months already! Goodness, it goes by so quickly! I love all her cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete