Wednesday, February 17, 2010

germs, germs and more germs!!

Its not going to be a very good couple of days off I'm afraid! :( Zach said that he woke up at 4am this morning freezing! He has had a cold for a few days now and seems to be getting worse and of course he had a temp of 101 before he left for work! I know its probably not smart that he went to work, but just starting a new job isn't the best time to be calling in! And little miss Ansley has been sneezing and having a runny nose since Sunday! She has started developing a cough as well and her temp this morning was 100.2 rectally! ugh not good! She is acting great and seems to be sleeping good at night! So I loaded her with Tylenol and hope her temp is down soon, if not doctor's office here we come! Zach loaded up on Dayquil and cough drops before he left this morning. I woke up yesterday with a sore throat, but I think I'm the only half way healthy one in the house! Looks like soup for us for the next couple of days and hopefully Zach will be better in a couple of days since i work all weekend!!


I better get to my morning chores before the day gets any worse and its only 8:30!



Here's Ansley last week! She just figured out how to hold a rattle and put it in her mouth! (excuse my house slipper lol) This was the day that she spent the day with Craig and he took her to her first Valentine party! Of course she was dressed appropriately!

1 comment:

  1. I did notice they have quite a few of the same outfits!! Great minds think alike. I hope lil miss Ansley feels better soon....and Zach too. Ha. We need to get the girls together for a visit soon!

    ReplyDelete