Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Weekend!!!

We had a great Valentine's day! It was a busy day and a busy weekend. It seems like we never have a weekend to do nothing and I am looking forward to my next weekend off and hopefully do nothing! Zach and I exchanged gifts the night before and little Miss Ansley opened her gifts on Valentine's day. I'm super excited about my gift! Zach got me a new bathroom set! New shower curtain, rug, hand towels, tooth brush holder, soap dispenser and a curved shower curtain rod! I love the new curved rod and it really does give you a ton of extra space! Ansley and I got Zach a new wallet and I played a game most of the week, of 10 reason's why I loved him! :) Ansley recieved the red heart leggings that she requested, a bib and a onesie. Her grandparents also spoiled her! She got clothes and a book.

Ansley and Daddy on the couch at gma and gpa I's

Ansley had her pictures taken on Saturday and they went pretty well! She wasn't full of smiles like we had hoped, but we still got some good pictures, and as of this afternoon her pics are up! Click here to visit the website. Go to proofs and the password is aj2010!



Ansley wearing her Valentines day bib she got from daddy!!!




Valentines Gifts from mommy and daddy!!!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are SO good!! She is a sweetie, enjoyed her today!

    ReplyDelete