Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's day..... Whats that?

My mommy has been talking an awful lot about Valentine's day. I'm not sure what its all about, but she keeps dressing me in hearts, pinks and red and these crazy hats! My mommy keeps giving me lots of kisses and telling me Valentine's day is a few short days away. Mommy and daddy have presents for me and I've put these on the top of my list! I'm getting my pictures taken on Saturday and I can't wait to wear my cute hats that Terese made for me, these beautiful bloomers that my grandma put my name on and those leggings that I've requested! Mommy keeps asking me if I have any ideas for daddy and I think I've finally figured out what I'm getting him! :) We have tried on the two hats that I'm going to be wearing over and over and I absolutely love them! I'm also going to make cupcakes this weekend to take to Peggy's house for all the other kids to eat, just wish I was old enough to try them. Oh, well give me a year and I'll be eating tons of sweets that my grandparents give to me! haha my mommy will love that..... Can't wait for Sunday after all that's why I'm here! My mommy and daddy *love* each other very much and me even more! { FYI February was the month I was conceived} My aunt B made me some cute hair clips that I've been wearing all month and I must say that I look pretty darn fashionable in them. Anyway, back to eating, peeing, pooping and sleeping! Keep watching my mommy will post pics of my Valentine's day goodies!

see what i'm talking about hearts every where!!

lovin' my new hats! Thanks Terese

Thanks aunt B loves these too! :)

*hugs & kisses* Ansley Jane

1 comment:

  1. Awww...she' so cute :-) And the kids will LOVE the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete