Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bumbo Fun

Last week sometime Zach was playing with Ansley and helping her sit up! She was doing great and was holding her head up all on her own! Such a big girl already! As I was watching him and the puke coming out of her mouth because of too much pressure on her big belly, I remembered I bought a Bumbo at a garage sale last summer for $7 originally $40 at walmart! (that's a deal and it looks brand new). She loved it! A few days later Mya and Landen were over here playing and were taking turns sitting in it! They looked pretty cute and they both fit with no problem. Here are the pics of all three of them enjoying Bumbo time!!

It's crazy how much she has grown!

Mya in her jammies! :)

Landen! Such a cutie!

This weekend Zach and I are having a date night. We are going to dinner and maybe a movie and of course going to do a little shopping. Ansley is suppose to stay the night with my parents, but I'm not sure we can stay away for the whole night, but were going to try! :)

Zach had a second interview today and we should know by tomorrow if he got the job. Wish him luck!

have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gracious...she looks so big sitting up in the Bumbo chair! But what a cutie! Hope you and Zach had a great date night. We ALL need those every once in a while. It's nice to have some time for just you and your hubby...even if you end up talking about the baby 98% of the time :) Were you able to stay away for the whole night?!?!

    Hope you're feeling better about going back to work. I have been thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete