Saturday, January 16, 2010

Birthdays!


  • Over the past month we have had a few birthdays and a few parties that we have attended! I'm a little behind on blogging about these, but better late than never right? Anyway, my cousin Kristi's son Kane turned 1!! It was a great birthday party with lots of gifts, cake and good company! I know I've talked about how crafty my aunt Brenda is in the past, but she really out did herself on this birthday bash! The theme: Barnyard! I love this theme and love all the ideas they came up with! Take a look at the cake and cupcakes! Don't they look great!? I found a few different websites that had really cute ideas for the cupcakes! (sorry I didn't save the sites). Here are a few pics from his bday bash!

The table!

the cow cake and cupcakes she made! (Kristi and I helped with the cake and cupcakes, but she did most of the work)

The sheep! How cute are these!!


Here's the bday boy! Notice the bib Brenda made that too! Kane's bday Dec. 28th!


We also attended Luke's 30th Birthday Bash! His birthday is on the 23rd, but we celebrated it on Jan. 1. It was a great time and I believe he had a little too much fun! lol :) This is an old pic from our weekend trip to Manhattan a little over a year ago! All I have to say about that trip is stay away from Pabst Blue Ribbon! (its the devil and I puked for days!)





He looks much older! lol!!! jk


My mom also had a birthday! She turned 46 on New Year's day! She got a Coach purse!! I love it!


Happy Birthday Kane, Luke and mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment