Sunday, January 24, 2010

Worries

I'm not sure where to start other than i go back to work in a week and I'm worried, scared, stressed and a little overwhelmed. As I sit here it is 11:15pm and I should be in bed fast asleep just like the rest of my family, but I'm too worried to sleep. I guess I'll start by making a list of everything that is bothering me:
  • not sure if I'm going to be able to leave Ansley without crying
  • have no babysitter to take Ansley to if Zach gets a job
  • Zach may have a job interview next week then we are really screwed on a sitter
  • not sure i trust anyone else with Ansley (hell i can barely leave her with our parents without calling/texting every 5min)
  • want soooo desperately to be a stay at home mom, but financially isn't possible
  • having to get up at 4am again just to make it to work by 6 with an hour drive plus have to feed Ansley before I leave
  • worry that if Ansley does go to a babysitter than other kids will put their germs all over her
  • Keep thinking my mom will quit her job and watch Ansley for me when I'm working
  • not sure i want Zach to get a job right now because i want him to stay at home with Ansley since I can't. ( I know that's wrong to say, but she loves her daddy time)
  • need a babysitter part time since i only work a few days during the week
  • didn't think i would have this much trouble stressing over finding a babysitter and one that my mother-in-law approves of

I know there are many more things that I could list, but I'm already crying and should probably try to sleep before Ansley's 4am wake up call. Does anyone else stress this much over leaving their child with a babysitter??

2 comments:

  1. Oh I know exactly how you feel :( I have a couple of sitter options that do part time if you are interested. Call me today and we can chat if you want. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is Jill (Satterlee). I read your blog from time to time becuase it's on Dusti's blog site and saw this and thought I would let you know that my mom watches my son, my brother's girls and Dusti's boys throughout the week. If you're interested let me know, I'm sure she will do part time. She has a blog on here too and posts on it everyday how the kids are doing. I'm sure trying to find daycare is scary, don't know how anyone does it!!

    ReplyDelete