Sunday, January 10, 2010

Justin, Miranda and Brad

What a way to spend your Saturday night! We had a great time at the Brad Paisley concert with Jamie and Luke! I was pretty proud of myself leaving Ansley for the evening and only checking on her like 5 times while we were gone! :) We left here around 4 and ate at SALS (a Japanese steakhouse that cooks in front of you). We love that place and it seems like whenever were in Wichita we try to eat there! After dinner we headed to the new arena. It was freezing outside and we gladly spent $10 for close parking. The concert was great and at midnight we finally arrived home! I missed Ansley so much while we were gone and not to mention 9 hours without nursing or pumping about killed me! I had a wonderful night with my husband and thanks to Zach's parents for watching Ansley for our first evening alone in 8 weeks!

off to tend to my crying chunky monkey

1 comment:

  1. When do you go back to work? I bet its going to be hard to leave your little girl! We need to get the girls together sometime!

    ReplyDelete