Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ouch!!


Today was the day that I have been dreading all week! Ansley got her shots for the first time. All 3!!! I think I was more anxious/hurt than she was. She did great and only cried for a few seconds and then her daddy cuddled with her and she was all smiles after that! The nurse even commented on how much she loved her daddy! I was a little afraid to watch so I stood behind Zach and peeked over his shoulder! (It's funny, I can start IV's on people all day long and never think twice about it but, when it comes to Ansley my heart breaks!). She had her first dose of Tylenol before we went and will continue every 4-6 hours until tomorrow. So far no fever! She seems to be in a good mood and is acting her normal self!

Her tonsillitis is gone and hopefully it never returns! She has been sleeping and eating great for the past several nights! Usually sleeping for 6-7 hours at night!



2 comments:

  1. Oh My gosh! You are so lucky she sleeps so long! How long has she been sleeping so good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I cant wait for that day! Kins is doing great! Her tummy seemed to fix itself. I am still giving her the mylicon drops before each feeding but it seems to work. I am going to start a bottle a day starting tomorrow and cant wait!! Feeding every 2-3 hours nursing only is getting a bit old. It will be nice for Josh to be able to help a bit. How often are you pumping when you are using a bottle?

    ReplyDelete