Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas, Christmas and more Christmas'



Yeap, we had several places to go this year like we do every year, but this year was extra special! Of course we have Ansley who had her first white Christmas and I was off work, for a change. (it has been a long time since I've had Christmas off and if it weren't for Ansley this year would have been no different (I hate my job sometimes). This year we spent Christmas eve with Zach's parents for a few hours and then headed to my parents to stay the night! I can't remember the last time all the kids were at home on Christmas eve and all of us were able to stay the night as well!! Christmas morning we were off for our busy day! 4 stops in one day with a newborn is exhausting! We were up at 5am which is Ansley's normal feeding time so we all woke up and started opening presents. We go one at a time and with 4 kids it takes a while and with a mom and dad that spoil us like crazy it takes even longer!! Ansley feel back to sleep at 5 and woke up at 7 ready for the day. We waited to open her presents until she woke up. (like she even had a clue what was going on, but we all had fun opening her presents for her). We left my parents around 9 and headed to Zach's parents. We had a great time there and of course got spoiled again. After opening gifts we started watching The Hangover! O my it is hilarious and if you haven't watched it you need to!! After leaving there we met up at a local school where Zach's extended family have a dinner every year. We were there a few hours and then left for my grandparents! It was a fun, busy, exhausting day, but a day filled with family! Can't wait until next year when Ansley can open her own presents (maybe).

This year we also got to visit Zach's aunt and uncle in Pittsburgh. It was a long 3 hour trip, but we made it with no problems and Ansley slept the entire way! We stayed 2 nights and had a great time visiting. Wish we could visit more often! Thanks Dave and Terri for letting us invade your house :).

We have had 2 more Christmas' this week and I think I can say that we are finally done celebrating! Thank you everyone for the great gifts and most of all the time we got to spend with everyone!




holding her own bottle on xmas eve! :)
Santa's coming to see me!!
Sleeping on aunt Alicia on xmas day after I opened my presents! Exhausting!!

present time

Christmas day with my cute bow aunt Brenda made! Enjoying her car seat!

I'l have to have Teresa send me some of her pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment