Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

The Easter bunny was good to all of us this year! Ansley was of course spoiled by us and both sets of grandparents! I had to work all weekend and missed Ansley's first Easter. :( Zach took lots of pics for me though and Ansley looked adorable in her Easter dress. We went to target last week and found the perfect Easter dress! Zach took Ansley to church with his family and said she was awake through the whole service and was very well behaved. After church Zach's family always has an Easter dinner and a huge Easter egg hunt for all the kids! Ansley peed all over her dress so she was in a different (not so cute) outfit for the hunt. Zach said she picked up a few eggs and got some money and candy on the big hunt. After that he headed to my grandparents for a couple of hours. After I got off work I met them at my parents so Ansley could open her third Easter basket!

Zach said they had a good day and Ansley was in a good mood all day! Just wish I could of been there to see her.

Ansley's baskets were full of clothes, shoes, socks, toys, toys and more toys! She's been playing with her new toys all day and seems to be enjoying them! Thanks gma's and gpa's for the gifts and candy! Here are a few pics of what I missed. :(


Daddy and Ansley

Easter basket from mommy and daddy and yes i added tule to jazz it up:)
From my parents! My mom made her lots of cute things

From Zach's parents! Lots of goodies and very spoiled

Hope you had a good Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment