Sunday, April 18, 2010

Macy Alexis

Little Miss Macy Alexis made an early appearance yesterday afternoon! (13 days early to be exact!). Of course I was at work and didn't get to see the little princess until much later than I would have liked, but thats life I guess!!

Maci Alexis weighed in at 7lbs 5oz and was 19iches long! She was born at 5:17pm. She is a beautiful little thing! :) She has tons of hair and has the cutest little cheeks! Mom and baby are doing great! Here are a few pics and when Brandy gets settled at home I'm sure she will post more pics and all about her near miss at getting an epidural.

Congrats B, Fredo and Mya! We love you guys and are sooooo happy for you! *Fredo and Mya weren't there when I arrived (they were home getting Mya ready to spend the night with grandma) so I don't have any family pics*

4 comments:

  1. OH, she is a doll :-) Thanks for posting a picture!! Mom looks SO GOOD TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful!!! I knew I could count on you for pictures...thanks :) Congrats Brandy, you look amazing!! That's really not fair! Can't wait to see more pics of the little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA! Congrats to Brandy and her family! I can't wait to see more pictures. I bet Mya just loves her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Thanks for the post. We're really excited about your newest neighbor! :)

    ReplyDelete