Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chunky Monkey Hair Accessories and a Sneak Peak!

For the last couple of months I have decided that I am going to start making/selling hair accessories! I've been making bows for Ansley for quite some time and thought it would be fun to try to sell them in my mom's shop! So I have been working like crazy trying to get bows done for the upcoming craft fair. Which is Saturday at the fair grounds from 9-5! You better join us! :)

My mom offically has a business location and as of June 1st Initially Your's will open at 108 e 9th in Winfield. (next to hairspray)! My mom and aunt have been working like crazy so keep your eye out when your in that area for all the changes that will be coming! :) I'm so excited and can't wait for the shop to open in a MONTH!! YIKES! We better get busy!

I thought I'd show you some of my bows and my display that will be at the Kanza Day craft fair!

Thanks again to Laura for using my hair bows/bands in your photo shoots!! :) You're an awesome girl!!

display for the craft fair! Thanks Brenda for the great idea! I love it!

   

How the bows will look on my cards



Come check out my mom' stuff, my aunt Brenda's hats and bows and my aunt Rhonda's hair clips, bow boards, magnet boards, burp rags and wash rags!! You won't be disapointed!!! 9-5! Winfield fair grounds

P.S. thanks for all the comments on my "thinking" post!! 7 comments thats a record!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! I think Paisley girl will have to have a few!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! The boys are putting together our playset on Saturday, so maybe I'll have to load up the double stroller and come check things out!

    ReplyDelete