Sunday, May 2, 2010

Miss Piggy!

Ansley had baby food for the first time on Thursday. I started with green beans and lets just say that she loves/d them! She liked them so much that she ate the whole jar! :) Little pig! I decided that I would strip her to nothing but her diaper and see how messy it would be. Green beans were all over her face and hands! She seems to think that she needs to help feed herself and always grabs the spoon. Peggy told me this week that she thought she was ready for baby food and boy was she right! She never got a funny look on her face and acted like she had been eating them for years!!! :) I even had Zach ask his mom if she had secretly been giving her baby food! lol just kidding! now maybe I should ask Peggy that question too. lol I just can't believe that she ate them so well!














She has also been sitting up by HERSELF!! YIKES! She can typically sit for a minute or two by herself before she falls over! I'm so happy that she will be able to sit up for her 6 month pics!


 

1 comment:

  1. It was tempting but NO I didn't feed her :-) Surprised she did take to it so well...she will be a good eater!

    ReplyDelete