Sunday, May 16, 2010

Me, me, me!

This is where you will find me Friday at 11:45am! Enjoying a 70 minute massage and a manicure! I recieved a gift card from Zach for Christmas and have been saving it for the perfect time! Trust me now is the time. A time for ME! I have been so EXHAUSTED for over a week now and decided that I'm taking a ME day!

With Ansley being sick and not sleeping at night, stress at work, trying to keep up with house cleaning and so many other things that I'm too exhausted to even think of, let alone list.  Zach picking up a side job that he started last week when Ansley started getting sick and wasn't getting home until around 9pm each night! Leaving me home alone with a cranky baby all day long for two days straight!! I thought I was going to pull my hair out! lol. I decided by Thursday that I was taking a day for just ME and can't wait!

Healing Waters is a great spa and have been there only one other time. Its a fancy place (too fancy for me) and they recently moved to Bradley Fair in Wichita. I'm excited to see the new place and enjoy a couple of hours getting pampered. Afterwards I'm hoping to do a little shopping at Gap, Gymboree and Hobby Lobby, then heading home to snuggle with my fam!

Anyway, that is where I will be! If only they had margarita's! :)

3 comments:

  1. GOOD, GOOD, GOOD for YOU, YOU, YOU! Mommy's need down time to be even better mommy's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa! I have somehow lost your number. I'm working on your sling and should have it done by the end of the week. You can call me or email me your number katilee_08@hotmail.com! Sorry it's taken so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how was it?!? That's awesome they're in Bradley Fair now! I'm at BF all the time hitting up BBW, Gymbo, Green Acres, BabyGap and don't forget Marble Slab! They just need a Yankee and TCP and I'd never have to go to the mall again!

    ReplyDelete