Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ten on Tuesday!

Wow, its been a long time since I've done a ten on Tuesday, but here goes!

  1. Had a great mothers day! Very relaxing and I even got to sleep in til 9am!! (thats a great start to any day). Spent the afternoon with family and got several plants for mothers day!
  2. Ansley is still eating baby food like crazy! She has had green beans, peas, sweet potatoes and apples! She loves them all! She's a great little eater and makes a happy plate at every meal!
  3. I've decided to switch doctors! I've had the same family doctor for years and I really like him for Zach and I, but not so much for Ansley. I would really like to send her to a pediatrition in Wichita, but Zach is against doctoring in Wichita, so I'm hoping this new doctor will work out.
  4. Cleaned out Ansley closet on Sunday! Packed all her newborn and 0-3months clothes in action packers and they are ready for storage (waiting for baby number 2). *tear* I organized all the current clothes she is wearing. organized by dresses, long sleeve, short sleeve and jackets and of course they are all color cordinated. Yes, I have issues! :)
  5. Found this little table at a family friend's garage sale this weekend (actually my mom picked it up for me). I've been looking for a little round table for Ansley's room and you can't beat $1. Thanks Kathy I love it!
  6. The Kanza Day's craft fair was not a huge success for us! It was actually terrible, but I did get an order while we were there and have since made 6 bows for 2 different girls! I should of taken pics, but I completely forgot.
  7. My little sister is graduating from high school in 2 weeks and we are having her graduation party at our house on the new deck. We have a few pots planted, but still have lots of yard work to get done before her BIG day!
  8. Ansley can officially sit up! We sit her on the floor and she just plays and plays! She can easily sit for 15min. before getting tired!
  9. Had a baby shower/meet and greet for little Miss Macy and Brandy on Saturday! Here are pics of all the girls! 6 months ago we took this pic at my baby shower and now all of our little ones have arrived happy and healthy! Macy is such a good baby and I swear everytime I see her she is asleep and I love the fact that she "talks" in her sleep! Awww, makes me want to have another one every time I hold her! :)  from the left: macy,mya, ava, ansley and jaycee
  10. Here are a couple of pics from Kanza Day's! Ansley "rode" her first horse and sat on the tractors for the tractor pull!
Sorry pics are kind of out of order, but Ansley is sick and I was up every hour last night!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness!! I do not know how you keep up with everything!! Your work hours would kill me, let alone getting up with Ansley. Hope she starts to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little lady! I hope she starts to feel better soon! We see a ped in Derby. I adore him and his PA. Let me know if you want the number.

    I'm also wanting some daisy clips, but not huge. I want to use them when she wears piggies.

    ReplyDelete