Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What would we do.......

without grandma Teresa!!



I've been asking myself this question a lot lately! Actually, for the last 6 months since our little princess was born and even more so when I had to go back to work. She does so much for us and I'm not sure we tell her enough how much we really do appreciate it.

I leave the house at 5am and Zach has to be to work by 8am. Peggy picks up other kids at daycare and drops one off to school and isn't home in time for Zach to drop Ansley off so we of course rely on Teresa. Most of the time she picks Ansley up from daycare at 4:30 when she is off for the day and keeps her all day on the Friday's that I work!

She took Ansley back to the doctor on Friday since Zach and I were both at work and kept her all night so we could get a good nights sleep. The PA at the doctor's office said that Ansley's right ear was red and her throat was red as well so now she is on medication for 10days 3 times a day!

She's the person that I take all Ansley's stained clothes to and say "can you please get this out for me?" and of course she does, delivering it back to me stain free. She is the STAIN REMOVAL QUEEN! :)

I can't count the endless times that she has told me to call her in the middle of the night if Ansley won't sleep. I've never taken her up on this, but I always know that no matter what time it is she will always come over with a smile on her face.

Loves her family more than anything and isn't afraid to tell you what she thinks! (maybe that's why we get along so well). :) We love you Teresa and Thank you so much for everything you do for us! You're a great mom and grandma!

Monday we surprised her with flowers

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad to be able to help you guys out, I hope I dont step over that line, I love you guys and am so proud of all you have accomplished, you have a special little lady and we are so thankful we can be a part of hers and your lives. The flowers are beautiful, and the frame looks great on the wall. Zach and Melissa you guys are great parents!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh.....how nice! She is a VERY special Grandma and Ansley just beams when she picks her up..or maybe that's grandma! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post...totally made me cry!! Theresa is such a sweet lady, and it's so fun to see how proud she is of you guys! I am blessed to have an amazing mother-in-law too. We are both LUCKY to have our family so close. It's wonderful to know that our kids will have such great relationships with their grandparents :)

    Ansley is a lucky girl...she is so LOVED!!
    AND~Can Theresa write a guest post on some of her stain-fighting tips?!?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I'm crying too!

    What would we do without grandma's!?!?

    ReplyDelete