Friday, May 28, 2010

All MINE!!!!

That's what I think everytime I look at these pics!! She is my little chunky monkey and I love her so much!! I can kiss her and hug her anytime I want to because she is all mine!

Laura took Ansley's 6 month pics last weekend and gave us a sneek peak on facebook! Lets just say that we love them!!!! Laura did an amazing job and can't wait to see the rest! Ansley is pretty much a happy baby all the time and full of smiles, but she decided that she wanted to show us her serious side on Saturday! :) She was a good baby and these went much better than her newborn pics, but we finally got her to laugh towards the end! Thanks again Laura!









I look at these pics everyday on my phone at work! I'll remember these times forever! Thanks again Laura!

Thanks to my Aunt Brenda for letting us use your yard, tricycle,wagon,chair and everything else we found at your amazing home!

6 comments:

  1. These are all super cute Melissa!! It's no wonder you love them!!

    Great job Laura!!

    Maybe Brenda will let me use her property with my littles when we are home this summer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow soo cute! Laura does such a wonderful job! Love the little hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are super great pictures, but of course what makes them extra great is how freaking adorable Ansley is! She is seriously a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so very welcome!! She's up on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. Now we need to update your header pics :)

    ReplyDelete