Tuesday, April 13, 2010

5 MONTHS!

My little chunky monkey is 5 months old today!! :( *sad* It seems like just yesterday that I was in the hospital giving birth to our little princess and now she is getting so big and a personality that I just can't get enough of! I love her so much and can't imagine our life without her! She is a perfect baby and my heart melts every time I look her! I'm working today, so Zach took her pics this morning and i'm loving all the smiles (the shadow bothers me, but still love the pics). This is what our little monkey has been up to this month:

  • Been rolling over! From her back to her front and from her front to her back! She picks the days when she feels like rolling over, its not everyday yet. :)
  • Been eating cereal twice a day for a few days now and loves it!! She would rather have cereal than nurse! :( I think its a sign that she is ready for baby food and I think in a couple of weeks we will start green veggies
  • Started sleeping on her side! (started waking up at 1am again) I'm beginning to wonder if she will ever sleep all night
  • loves the exersaucer! Spins around in that thing all day long!
  • Eats cereal in her highchair
  • getting ready to move into size 2 diapers
  • started wearing 3-6months clothes
  • loves putting her feet and hands in her mouth
  • Still talking like crazy and will lay in her crib and talk away (when she is suppose to be sleeping ;))
  • Can sit up for a few seconds by herself (hoping she can sit up by herself for her 6month pics)
  • her hair is getting lighter and really starting to grow
  • takes most naps in her crib and fights me like crazy when its nap time, but Teresa can put her to sleep in 5min with no problems! I don't get it!!
I think that sums up everything that she has been up to!




~mommy and daddy love you so much chunky and we love seeing you change every month~





















2 comments:

  1. Boy - she really looks like her daddy in these pics! Adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a sweetie & is so alert, doesn't want to miss ANYTHING at my house! I am enjoying her :-)

    ReplyDelete