Friday, April 23, 2010

Senior Prom!

My little sister went to her senior prom last weekend! She looked amazing in her crazy looking dress and might add is Alicia to a "T". She went with a friend (since her bf isn't old enough hehe) and had a good time. She said the music wasn't very good, but in all had a good time at her last prom!

Graduation is coming up in a few weeks and we are having her graduation party at our house on our new deck! :) I can't believe that she is already a senior and will off to Wichita State next year majoring in Nursing! I tired I mean really tried to get her to go to Paramedic school, but she just wasn't having it! :( I even told her that I would pay for her to go to EMT school this summer just to see if she liked it, but nope! Oh well, nursing is a great major and a great job to have! You can't get much better than helping people in need!

Alicia we are so proud of you and you have come a long ways in the last couple of years! And again no call from the police this year after prom. lol

what they arrived in lol




mom and Alicia

1 comment: