Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What a weekend!

It was a busy weekend, but I love having my weekends off to spend with family and friends! I had Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as I do every other weekend. Friday was cleaning day. I hate cleaning day! Everytime Ansley took a nap I cleaned like crazy. She isn't  taking good naps during the day so I kicked it into high gear when she was sleeping to get everything done. I dusted, mopped, did laundry, swept the floors, cleaned the bathrooms and got out all of Ansley 3-6 months clothes! Ansley and I even adventrured to Walmart for some much needed groceries! (I just wish Thesea could give me all of her secrets on coupons, so I wouldn't spend a fortune). Friday night my parents came over for taco salad and after they left we spent a relaxing evening at home watching tv and being lazy! While we were watching tv Ansley rolled over!!! I couldn't believe it. I was playing on the floor with her eating ice cream, watching her do tummy time when she rolled over! I was so excited and made a huge deal out of it and she just looked at me like I was crazy!! She is getting so big and later that night I wrote her big milestone in her baby book!! *we are so proud of you Ansley Jane*

Saturday, we had Mya's second birthday party! It was a great time and it was nice visiting with everyone. Ansley slept through the entire party and we never heard a word out of her. :) Mya is the cutest little thing, (I do mean little, she weighs a little over 20lbs and Ansley weighs 14lbs, give little chunky monkey a few more months and she will weigh more than Mya lol). Ava also made an appearance at the party in her cute little big bow. (Ansley has the same bow too). Happy Birthday Mya! We love you! check out Brandy's blog for more details on the party. Here are a few pics from the party!
Bithday girl! :)



Zach and Ava! ~love the uggs~ Here mama is very stylish



little chunky monkey sleeping away!

Saturday after the party I headed over to see Kristi at my aunts house. We made a few bows for the girls and chatted a bit. It was great seeing them, seems like were all so busy that we never see each other. Later that night Zach and the guys watched the UFC fights at Fredo's and all the girls came over for some much need girl talk. Whitney, Brandy, Kristi and I visited for a while and it was great talking with everyone. We drank Corona (not Brandy) and had a relaxing evening. Thanks girls for coming over it was great chatting. :)

Sunday is family day. Always has been and probably always will be. We went to my parents in the morning and to Zach's grandparents that afternoon for Sunday dinner.

Here is little Miss Ansley in her new shades! :) It was a little windy so we had to wear a hat too! I love this pic!

Last week she discovered that she has feet! Now she is all about her little toes! She has them in her mouth all the time and is always grabbing them!

Busy weekend, but back to another full week of work. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment