Friday, March 26, 2010

~GREEN~

I'm a little behind on how our St. Patrick's day went. Zach turned 25 and requested chocolate chip cookies for his bday. I decided that I would be clever and of course make green cookies. I've made green beer before, but green cookies was a first for me. They turned out great and that afternoon Ansley and I delievered the green cookies to daddy at work! He was very excited and said they were delicious! His co-workers also thought they were great! Come to think of it I didn't even get to eat one cookie and I put all the hard work into making them. :) Ansley sat in her bumbo and watched mommy bake. She's a good little helper.

Later that night we ate chinese food with Zach's parents and headed home for a relaxing evening. Nothing really exciting to report! I had every intension of getting a family pic of all of us in green, but that didn't happen.
mommy's little helper



No comments:

Post a Comment