Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ten on Tuesday or Thursday!

I'm kind of liking this ten on Thursday (I started this on Tuesday, but didn't get it finished)! I feel like I can get all the little things that we are doing or new things that I'm loving without doing a big post on each of them!

  1. I Love ETSY! Love it. I even limit my time during the week that I'm on there! Everyday I find something new that I think Ansley needs!
  2. We have the best babysitter in the world! Zach text me on Tuesday while I was at work saying that Peggy made us supper! Manacotti and carrott cake! It was delicious! Thanks Peggy!
  3. Ansley's batism went really well! The rest of church not so good, but more on that later.
  4. I haven't watched TV in three and a half months now! No joke. when I'm at home my day is filled with cleaning, running errands and taking care of Ansley. I do watch some TV at work and I try to watch 16 and Pregnant every Tuesday after Ansley goes to bed, but I'm usually so tired that I can't stay awake to watch the whole thing. Yes we have DVR, but still never watch all the shows I did before I had Ansley
  5. My mom is starting her own business from home! I'm super excited for her and hope it does well. She bought an embroidery sewing maching and wants to start a business personalizing fun things! I have great vision's for this business and many cute ideas for her to make. I've said this before that I can't sew. No joke. Ask my mom I can't even sew a straight line, but she is very talented and does a great job. She's starting off by my making tea towels, burp rags and bloomers! All are adorable and she is planning on selling them at a local shop, until she gets things going! Congrats mom can't wait to start making some cute things with you.
  6.  My aunt Brenda taught me to knit on Sunday!! I'm so excited! I'm not very good and I'm a little slow, but I think I have the concept down. She told me that I needed a goal, so i'm attempting a hat! Wish me luck with that and thanks again Brenda. I never realized what knitting entailed. You have to cast on or maybe it was cast off (I can't remember now), knit then pearl! Are you kidding me all that!! Finally, she decided that we would skip the pearl part for now and concentrate on knitting alone! :)
  7. Ansley moved to her crib on Thursday night! She has slept in her big girl bed every night since then. Its not all night, but I'm hoping soon it will be.
  8. I was giving Ansley cereal at night, but have decided to start her on formula. Some nights she will sleep til 2 or 3 and other nights she is up at midnight, three and six (sometimes 7:45 if I'm lucky). She didn't like the formula at first, but seems to be doing better at taking it and will only eat it if its warm! She's already a picky eater and she can't even eat real food yet! :) She got her picky eating from me!
  9. Zach and I had date night on Friday! We ate some mexican food and of course had a margaritta then went to the movies! My parents watched Ansley for a few hours for us and we had a great night alone. I promised myself that after Ansley was born that we would go out alone once a month and enjoy our time together.
  10. I work all weekend and hope to start on the baptism post this weekend! Enjoy your weekend off (if you have it off).

  

2 comments:

  1. Zach messed up! He was suppose to act like he fixed it all by himself!!
    Anyway, thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures! Ansley did so good for the Baptism and she was sooo adorable in that dress! I'm excited for your mom's business! I might be buying a lot of stuff from her :)

    ReplyDelete