Saturday, March 20, 2010

4 months!

I know I say this every month, but 4 months already!?! Ansley is growing so much and everytime I look at her she has changed in some way. I feel like I'm not getting to spend enough time with her now that I'm back to work, but I really try on my days off not to be distracted by other things and spend my days with her! Here is what she has been up to in the last month:
  • Started eating ceral from a spoon! Alhough, the past two days she has refused to open her mouth and eat! I'm not getting too concerned yet. She has her whole life to use utensils! :)
  • Able to hold her head up with no problem! She loves being in her exersauser, jumperoo and bumbo!
  • Still doesn't sleep at night! She has been waking up only once the past couple of night, usually around 1 or 2 then sleeps until 7! I'm still very jealous of all you mothers that get to sleep all night! :)
  • Wearing 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers!
  • Has discovered that she has a voice and loves to scream at the top of her lungs! Its soooo funny. Zach and I just crack up watching her
  • Has started laughing! I play on the floor with her at night and she gets to laughing and we all start laughing. awww, if only I could freeze this time in our lives!
  • Still isn't liking tummy time, but seems to be doing better with it and holds her head up really well on the floor! I'm sure she will be a late bloomer on rolling over.
  • I get her to sleep with her taggy blankie and binky! Too cute.
  • Takes all her naps in her crib!
  • Has started wearing jewelry! She is wearing a bracelet that Whitney made her all the time. It has left a few battle wounds on her face, but I think she will survive! Grandma and Grandpa bought her a cross necklace for her baptism (I forgot to put that in my blog about her baptism). *sorry gma and gpa* I'm going to do a small post about all the bling that she has already! :)
  • A very happy baby and she defineatly knows her mommy and daddy
  • Stayed the night with Zach's parents for the first time last weekend!
  • Only 2 more months of nursing. I'm a little sad, but at the same time I'm ready to be done. She isn't nursing from me very well anymore, but I continue to pump, so I guess thats all that really matters. I give props to any mom that can breast feed for the entire first year! My goal from the very beginning was 6 months and I think I'm going to meet that.
  • Puts everything in her mouth! Her hands are always in her mouth and any toy that she gets ahold of goes straight to her mouth.
  • Grabs all the toys in her bouncer and floor mat with no problems
  • got baptized!
Until next month :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see how much she has changed!! I'm am just an awe of how much babies accomplish their first year!!

    ReplyDelete