Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Check it Out!

I'm loving my new blog design aren't you? The wonderful Laura from elephant juice design did this makeover for me! We actually did a little trade. I made a couple of bows for her and a newborn photo shoot that she did last weekend and she re-did my blog! I think I got the better part of the deal! :) Thanks again Laura! I like LOVE it! I know nothing about computers and I'm so thankful that she was willing to help me out!

Over the weekend Ansley turned 4 months old! She had cereal from a spoon for the first time! She wasn't to sure about it at first, but seems to be getting the hang of it now! She is still getting cereal in her bottle at night and with a spoon around 4 or 5o'clock. Here are a few messy pics from her first bites!! :) By the time we were done eating she had cereal in her hair, all over her hands and as you can see all over her face and clothes! I believe this was outfit number two of the day and after we were finished she was changed again!


Messy girl!

As you can tell by my table, I've been working on hair bows like crazy!



3 comments:

  1. LOVE the new look! Great job Laura! I have some pictures of Jaxson when he first started eating baby food...I think it is carrots he has all over his face!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new design! Laura did great! :)

    I can NOT believe that Ansley is four months old. Seriously? She is so cute! And she looks so much like her daddy! Sorry...I hear that ALL the time myself! Huntler is a spitting image of Chris and now Gentry is starting to look more and more like him!

    How are the bows/headbands coming along?

    ReplyDelete