Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bad mommy!

I'm sure thats how she is feeling after all the trauma she was exposed to yesterday! Ansley had her 4 month shots at 3:00 yesterday and her EARS PIERCED at 5! I had to adventure to the Doctor's office yesterday alone. Zach had to work and was unable to get off. She was suppose to have her shots today, but they called yesterday morning saying that our Doctor was leaving town tomorrow and wouldn't be back until the 1st. (thats quite the vaca).  So Ansley and I adventured alone for the blood screaming cry. After her 3 shots and 2 bandaids later, we were on our way home. She cried for a few seconds afterwards, but after a little cuddle time with mommy she was much better. Ansley currently weighs 14lbs 7oz and is 25inches long!

We have had an appointment for over a week now to get her ears pierced with her BFF Jaycie. (you should always do something new that hurts with your BFF). I picked Zach up from work and we headed for another blood screaming cry! Jamie have talked for over a month now about how we wanted to get their ears pierced together. Jaycie went first and Ansley followed. Both screamed for a few seconds, but after cuddle time with their daddy's they were fine. Ansley's look great and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. She hasn't bothered them today and seems to be acting fine. She has been running a low grade fever today and I continue with tylenol every 4 hours. 5 ouchie's in one day is a little too much for this little one.

Ansley has been sleeping great for the last couple of nights! sleeping from 9:30 to 5! I can't complain about that! She will eat at 5 then go back to sleep for another few hours. I hope were onto something good.

After all the trauma we went to my grandmas for dinner. My mom was suppose to make me chicken and noodles for my bithday dinner, but forgot so my grandma offered to make me dinner! It was delicious! Nothing better than homemade noodles! Thanks grandma dinner was great!

before shots and ears pierced! still liking mommy


waiting with daddy and puking of course! (must be the nerves lol)


one, two, three!!!

this isn't fun

all done! This face breaks my heart :(

All better with daddy

BFF's after all the pain!


after the drama and not mad at mommy anymore :)


Check out the leggings! Love them and of course an ETSY purchase!! :) Thanks luke for taking pics for me while I waited in the other room for the pain to be over. Sorry I don't have any close ups of the ears yet.

1 comment:

  1. Those tights are the cutest things ever!! Hope Ansley is getting along okay with her new jewels :) She looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete