Tuesday, November 24, 2009

LOVE!!!!!!

Ansley had her pictures taken this morning and all went well. She slept for about 20-30min, but was a happy baby when she was awake. I really felt like today's session went a lot better and can't wait to see them! Well, my wait didn't last long! The sneak peak is already up! I love them!!!! Click here to check them out! Laura you did an amazing job and can't wait to see the rest.

As I sit here and look and the pictures i know how blessed we really are. Ansley Jane you are perfect and even though you have only been in our lives for 11 days, our lives have been forever changed. We love you so much and I can't imagine loving anything more than you. You have brightened our lives, shown us what true love is really about and we are so proud of you. I love feeding you and in the middle of a feeding you break out in a huge smile! awww you melt my heart and we love you so much. You have touched so many lives in the 11 days you have been born and are loved by so many. I hope you know how much you are truly loved and cared for.

Hope you enjoy the sneak peek!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...you are so sweet! She did great today, and it was a pleasure to do her newborn pictures.

    I think the link you have above is wrong, it should be http://elephantjuicephotography.blogspot.com/

    I'll have your full gallery ready soon! I have to work on Alicia's amazing session too :)

    ReplyDelete