Friday, November 6, 2009

Behind.....



I believe this is the story of my life these days! I'm always behind when it comes to blogging. Anyway, Wednesday I had another doctors appointment. still dilated to a 1, but my cervix is thinning! He told me he would induce me next week if I wanted to, but I think I've talked myself out of that. I've heard too many bad stories about being induced, so I'm going to hold out. He told me the best thing I could do was walk. So I've been walking and walking like crazy. Especially at work, but still no contractions or baby.

I have lots of pictures to share from my baby shower that was 2 weeks ago! See I'm behind like crazy! Also, I have pictures from Kristi's baby shower to share. So I'll get to it and stop talking.


baby shower given by Jolene, grandma Carolyn and Teresa





cake!

Teresa made this blanket for Ansley!

pink and brown blanket made by grandma linda!

Have a good weekend! We are going to start Christmas shopping on Sunday and I have another baby shower to attend this weekend as well.


kristi and I at her baby shower!




No comments:

Post a Comment