Monday, November 23, 2009

Wish us luck!

With round number 2 tomorrow with pictures i am praying that all goes well and our little bundle of joy sleeps through it. I'm so excited to have them taken and can't wait to see what an awesome job laura does.


We have been busy this past weekend and the last part of last week. Thursday, we made a quick trip to Derby to Target. We needed a few things for Ansley that walmart doesn't carry, plus i needed some nursing bras. No place in this town carries them! Awww the joys of living in a small town. After our trip to Target we stopped by my grandparents so my grandpa could see Ansley for the first time. He just carried her all over the house and it was great seeing them together.

Friday, was Ansley's one week doctors appointment. All went well and she gained 2 ounces. I was so worried that she wasn't getting enough to eat, but all my worries are gone now with a weight gain. She continues to sleep most of the day and is up from about 3-5:30am. Hopefully, this passes soon. :)

Saturday and Sunday were such busy days that its all a blur. We visited with lots of family and Ansley made her first trip to my parents and Sunday dinner at Zach's grandma's.

mommy and Ansley!



Daddy's girl!

Happy Thanksgiving and I hope to get to the Christmas tree farm this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment