Thursday, November 12, 2009

Not much longer!!!!!

Yesterday I had my final doctors appointment before Ansley makes her big appearance to the world. I'm still dilated to a 1 and she stripped my membranes to help induce labor! OUCH!! It was very uncomfortable. She also scheduled us to be induced on Monday. We have to arrive at the hospital at 7pm on Monday night to get the process going!!! I'm nervous, excited and scared all at the same time. I've been having cramping most of the day today, so maybe she will arrive tonight :)

Zach and I made several meals yesterday, so we don't have to cook when we arrive home! We made chicken spaghetti (B's recipe), enchiladas, lasagna and today while i was gone Zach made tater tot casserole!! Thanks honey for all your help cooking!! :)

I'm packed for the most part and have Ansley's bag ready. I bought a car seat base off of craigslist today for $20. So now we have 2 for our other car or for grandparents.

Don't really have much more to update about. The next time I post a blog will be from Brandy stating that Ansley has arrived with of course pics to share! Thanks again B for blogging for me.

Sorry this a random/short post!! Just have lots on my mind!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... 9 months, already? It goes fast! :-) Best of luck to you on your labor and delivery, on motherhood, on all that is to come! :-) I'm very excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss - don't worry, everything is going to be fine and you and zach will do great! We are all very anxious to meet the new "little miss!" She is one very loved little girl and one very lucky little girl! We will be anxiously awaiting the call from "Grandma and Grandpa". Get lots of rest in the next few days. Take care and we love you all. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete