Friday, October 30, 2009

9 more days!

Of work that is! I'm counting down the days I have left of work and can't wait to have 10 weeks off with my new little bundle of joy! I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I am officially dilated to a 1 and making great progress (according to Dr. Miller). I've been having lower abdominal cramping that comes and goes for several days now! He was pretty excited to hear that I was having the cramping and told me that 18 days is a long time away!! WHAT!!??? Are you kidding me?! I've been waiting for 9 months I'm pretty sure 18 days (now only 16) is not that far away!! Maybe I'll go early! :)


Last Saturday I had my last baby shower hosted by Zach's mom, grandma and aunt. It was a great turn out and Ansley got some great things! Lots of handmade quilts/blankets and several other cute things!


Zach and I ran to Target yesterday to finish getting everything thing that we needed for Ansley! The pack- and -play and changing pad cover were the main things! I think we are officially ready for her arrival and I washed her coming home outfit yesterday as well.


As I was doing my morning blog reading today I stumbled upon this!!


How cute is this!!! I am going to be making Ansley and Mya both one next week for their hair!
Sorry I don't have many pics to share today, I'm at work all weekend! ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Cute bow!! Do you have the tutorial or are you just winging it? Because if you have the directions, I would LOVE them!!

    Enjoy your last few days!! Before long Ansley will be here and you'll wonder what you ever did without her!

    ReplyDelete