Thursday, October 15, 2009

30 days!!

That's right just 30days left and little miss Ansley will be here! I have been organizing and cleaning her room like crazy! Zach hung up all the shelves and other wall hangings this week! Her room is coming together finally!

Here is what is going on with me and how I've been feeling lately:

  • My hands and feet hurt all the time! The joints in my hands hurt more than anything, but my feet and hands are definitely swollen! I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring in weeks!
  • I'm getting up to pee at least 2-3 times in the middle of the night! If i only get up once I'm going to have a great day :)
  • Ansley is still moving like crazy and kicking me in the bladder and ribs all the time! Doctor said on Friday that she is head down, but hasn't dropped yet.
  • Still no stretch marks on my belly!! coco butter is still my friend for now!
  • I can't get any of my pre-prego pants on over my thighs!!
  • I've started packing her diaper bag for the hospital! My mom and sister found a really cute pink and brown diaper bag at sears for 24 dollars! I love it!!
  • my colostrum is still coming in Gross!
  • my belly button is an outie and has been for a while now!
  • Can't see anything past this big belly and shaving is not fun anymore! Its pretty sad when you get short of breath just trying to shave
  • Work continues to go well and feel great most of the time when I'm there!
  • very nervous and scared about the delivery!! Still going to try to go all natural, but no promises! I'm sure the epidural will be my best friend
  • have our first parenting class tonight!
  • still only having a pepsi 2-3 times a week!
  • Had a few contractions a couple of weeks ago, but nothing since then!

Only 4 more weeks and can't wait to see you Ansley!!! I'm starting to think our parents are more ready than we are!

Zach and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday! We went to Kansas City over the weekend and had a good time! Yesterday we had lunch at Neives and went to a movie! Happy anniversary honey!!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment