Thursday, October 8, 2009

Creative!!


For those of you that know me and my family know that I am surrounded by creative/crafty people! I have received lots of hand made things from family as Ansley's arrival quickly approaches! My grandma Brenda made 2 quilts, my mom has made tons of burp rags and bibs for her! She also made her an adorable flannel quilt! I love it and so did all my friends/family at the baby shower! She is currently making my cousin Kristi one that has an elephant in it! (it looks adorable as well). Zach's grandma Carolyn made an adorable bonnet and booties for her! I love them and she will be getting her newborn pictures in them naked:) (Laura I have lots of outfits/hats for her to wear in her pics lol). My aunt Brenda who has got to be the most talented lady I know! She makes everything and anything imaginable! She made her this cute sign to hang on the wall! I can't wait to see all the things she has made for Kristi's baby.

Zach's grandma Carolyn made these!

My Grandma Brenda made this quilt!

My mom made this sheep quilt

Diaper cake my aunt Brenda made!

Picture frame made by my aunt Brenda!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, you do have lots of creative people in your family. That's sweet that the gifts are so personal that way. Lots of neat stuff! I can't wait to take Ansley's pictures with the little booties...it's getting CLOSE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute stuff! That is so great that you have such talented people in your family!

    ReplyDelete