Friday, October 23, 2009

busy upcoming weekend!

This is going to be another busy weekend! Full of fun and time with family and friends! Tomorrow morning at 11 I have my maternity pictures taken, a baby shower at 2 and dinner to celebrate a friends 30th birthday at 6!! Busy day and can't wait to see how the maternity pics turn out! I'll post more about who is taking them later :)

Sunday, Brandy and I are throwing a baby shower for my cousin Kristi! My mom and I have been busy making mints today and getting everything ready! Maybe by Sunday they will have a name picked out for this little princess!

Zach has been busy the past couple of days helping his parents build a new porch on thier house! So, I'm sure he will be busy all weekend helping them with that!

Last night we celebrated my aunt Rhonda's 50th birthday! (She's probably going to kill me for saying how old she is) I was late of course because of work, but had a good evening with family! My grandpa informed me that my face and butt were getting big!! Got to love what he says!! lol.

Have a good weekend and I'll try to blog on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I have tried NUMEROUS times to comment and your blog seems to hate me! For real! They NEVER seem to show up! Maybe today is my lucky day!

    Anyway, sounds like things are moving right along!! I can't believe you only have just over three weeks to go! WOW time flies! Looks like you guys are keeping busy which will make the days go faster! :)

    Too funny about Grandpa! I am sure he meant it in a very loving way!!

    ReplyDelete