Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weekly

Today I went to the doctor and now I will go every week until she arrives! Everything went well and I am dilated to a finger tip! (whatever that means). He put it as I am starting to dilate, but not quite to a 1 yet!! Keep your fingers crossed that I will continue to dilate and deliver on time!


I think I can officially say that Ansley's room is finished and just waiting on her arrival. I need to do a little more laundry, but I'm going to wait until my last baby shower this weekend to do it!

My good friend Jamie just found out today that she is having a girl and due in February! Congrats to her and Luke! That makes 3 of us having girls and now were just waiting to see what Brandy is having!
36 weeks and trust me I'm counting days!!

Shelves that Zach put up!

Seth made this for Ansley it has her sono pictures on it! Thanks again!

Frame that my aunt made

No comments:

Post a Comment