Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cutest little turkey!


Daddy and Ansley (on his phone as usual)


At least in our eyes! We had a great thanksgiving dinner with family and friends! Ansley had a great first thanksgiving and slept most of the day. We were able to visit both of our families and had a great day. Zach's aunt and uncle were in town from Colorado and got to see Ansley for the first time. It was great to see them and hopefully we can make it out there soon.




Ansley continues to do great. We had a bad night on Sunday and ate every hour for 12 hours straight!! I hope it was just a growth spurt because i was a walking zombie Monday. She has been acting great since them and seem back in our routine of eating every 2.5-3hours! She is growing like crazy and weighs over 8lbs now!! She has changed so much in the past couple of weeks its unbelievable!!




I know in my last post I talked about going to the Christmas tree farm. Zach and I have been going for a few years now and I really enjoy it! (me more than Zach lol). Well we have been looking for a couple of years for a fake pre-lit tree, but didn't have any luck finding the one that i wanted. Walmart had a 7foot xmas tree on sale on black Friday and I decided to go ahead and buy one. I know I'll miss having a real tree but i won't miss the mess!!


Today we made our first trip to Wichita. We went Christmas shopping and Ansley was a trooper. She slept most of the day and was very well behaved when she was awake.


Here are a few pics we have taken over the past week!

Thanksgiving day!!

Cutest little turkey!

This is how i found Ansley yesterday in her pack n play! She was in a sleep sack, but managed to kick her feet out and move to the bottom of her positioner!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment