Friday, December 11, 2009

1 month

I can't believe its been a month already! Time has flown by and I only have 6 more weeks of with my chunky monkey! I know I won't be ready to return to work, but with Zach being laid off I don't really have a choice (not that I had a choice even if he was working). Here is what Ansley has been up to in the last month:

  • She can hold her head up while being held
  • she can recognise her mommy and daddy's voices
  • still wearing newborn clothes and diaper (they are getting a little tight)
  • She stay awake for at least 45minutes after some feedings
  • she loves looking around the house at her surroundings
  • gets up every 3 hours during the night
  • eats every 2-3 hours
  • still has her umbilical cord stump
  • loves her bouncer and boppy
  • still spitting up a lot, but I'm hopeful after our visit with the chiropractor yesterday that will soon stop :)

I'm sure I'm leaving something else out, but that's all that I can think of right now!

I've had a few emails/texts about Ansley's Santa outfit! Here's the website if your interested, but we got it as a gift so i don't know much about the company.

Ansley gets to see Santa again this weekend, so I'll post more pics next week!

1 month ago!



today! 1 month old!

sleeping with her giraffe

have a good weekend

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Look how much she's changed in just one month :) You will be amazed at how fast the little giraffe starts to "shrink." I can't believe next week I'll be taking pictures of Barrett and his monkey for the 23rd time!!

    You've got a keeper there :) Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa she is absolutely adorable. Thanks for dropping off the clothes at post 11 today. Luckily I will only need them for 13 more days of work. Give me a call and we can catch up.
    Hopefully you are getting enough rest.
    785-550-4584

    ReplyDelete