Thursday, December 24, 2009

The stockings were hung.... finally!


I decided this year that I wanted to make stockings for our little family of three! I've known since around Thanksgiving time that I wanted to make them, but just got started making them last week! After three long evenings/nights of working like crazy and a lot of help from my mom they are finally done! They look great and I love the way they turned out. I'm not the sewing one in our family and i would be lying if i said that i made the stockings myself. My mom did a lot of the work while i was busy taking care of Ansley, but I helped when i could and did exactly what my mom said! :) Thanks mom for helping they turned out great! I've been so busy that i forgot to buy Ansley a stocking holder!! Oh well I don't think she will mind this year.




******yes this is a few days late but we have been busy and out of town***********


update tom on our christmas fun

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, this was Gentry's fourth Christmas and the poor girl still does not have a stocking OR a stocking holder! We are waiting until we have the baby and then we are going to order ALL of us new stockings!! :)

    So great to see you and meet Ansley over Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all had a wonderful first Christmas with Ansley! She is just adorable! I love the stockings-great job! Oh, and you had asked about the apron that Ellasyn was wearing....we got it at Posh in Winfield I think. You might check there, maybe they are on sale after Christmas. Great to hear from you. I love keeping up with your sweet family on here!

    ReplyDelete