Monday, December 21, 2009

BiG ThaNkS!!


We would like to give grandma Carolyn a big thank you for making Ansley's birth announcements! They turned out great and a big thanks to Teresa and Seth for helping her. See we were suppose to make these on my due date November 15! I was scheduled to be induced on the 16 and i just knew i wouldn't deliver early (boy was i wrong). We had it all planned out that after Sunday dinner we would start making them, but we didn't make it to Sunday dinner that week because we were at home with our 2 day old baby! :) Anyway, they were made without me and I feel bad that I wasn't there to help, but I love them! Thanks to everyone that helped!

the front

the middle its a tri-fold

Thanks again gma!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW...I think I've said this before, but you have some talented family!!! Those are so adorable, and so special that they were handmade with love :)

    I happen to think that picture inside is super cute too!! Great job Grandma Carolyn, Teresa & Seth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute birth announcements!!! How are things going? Have you developed more of a routine yet? Or is it still hectic? Im super nervous and need all of the advice I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You-re very welcome - you are very dear people and they were certainly made with lots of love. Grammy Carolyn

    ReplyDelete