Wednesday, April 29, 2009

6 more months


This Sunday will mark 12 weeks in my pregnancy! I can't believe its been 3 months already! I was talking to Zach and my mom and I just can't believe how the time has flown by. I'm sure come months 8 and 9 I won't be thinking this way, but for now I'll keep the positive attitude:) Things continue to go well. Feeling great and thanks to Brandy for convincing me to switch my prenatal times to night I feel better than ever! As I approach week 12 my pants are still fitting(tight,but wearing them), i'm eating semi-healthy(I'm sure Zach will disagree) and going to the gym! Zach and I are working out together in the mornings on my days off and I'm working out at night on the days I do work! This is only week 2 of starting this whole workout thing, but I'm liking it so far! (at least as much as you can like the gym. I was complaining to Zach today about how all these old people keep hogging the ab machine! Trust me I know I'll never have a 6pack, but come on old people get off the ab machine!) :)jk





Last weekend we had a busy weekend! Saturday morning we went to the compost to get dirt for the flower bed. After shoveling all that dirt into the flower bed I could barely walk/bend over on Sunday! Yard work is hard work, but if it will ever stop raining here we could get our flowers planted and be done with it!!! Hopefully, next week we get it done!



Saturday day/night was my cousins wedding! It was a beautiful wedding. Zach had never been to a true catholic wedding before and I think one catholic wedding was enough for him:) It lasted an hour, but the standing and sitting was a little more than he could handle:). Here is the website if you wanna see any pictures of Ashley and Steven Carrillo! the username: carrillo. password: 4356. Ashley's aunt is a photographer in Ponca City and trust me by all the pictures they have it would be awesome to have family member in the photography business!! Speaking of photographers my other cousin Bethany is starting her own photography business! She is only wanting to do children and families, but and all the pictures i see of her kids she will do an awesome job! No worries, I've already hit her up about pics for our baby:)



Here's a picture of my belly on week 11! If you haven't noticed in previous pictures yes I have my belly button pierced! I've had it pierced for 10years and I know i need/want to take it out, but i love it! I know that in a few months I won't be liking my belly and trust me i won't be wearing a bikini after the baby is born, so I'm not really sure why i haven't taken it out! (crazy i know).




week 11!

picture of our yard before we started landscaping! I'll post more when were done!

Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. It does seem like it is going fast, just cant wait, you guys will be great parents glad we are part of it, Love you guys, Greg and Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fast is an understatement on how this is all moving along, it's crazy!! :-) I love seeing your belly pics and can't wait to compare the big ol basketballs we're going to have down the road! LOL. Brandy said you're working this weekend, but maybe you guys will have some free time to head out to the lake. Die hard campers, maybe, but it's Jermie's birthday party, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete