Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Randomness

We have been doing so many things this past week that this post is full of the random things!


On Saturday, was my sister Alicia's junior prom! She looked great and according to her had a good time! Her and about 6 other couples went on a short school bus. She got the idea from Zach and the short bus fits them well :). I believe Zach took a school bus to his junior prom as well. Here are a few pictures that i took! They are blurry and have I talked/blogged about how much I hate my camera! We have had this camera or POS like I call it for almost 5 years I think and its time to update!! So, if you know anyone that is looking to get rid of a good camera send them my way please!!


Alicia and Michael



Zach's aunt came to town this weekend from Colorado. I stopped by on Saturday after I got off work to visit. She had this beautiful quilt made for the baby! I love it. Its gender neutral and it is something that I will keep forever for the baby. It has a nursery rhyme theme.

It was good to visit with her for a little bit. We hardly ever see them and of course when they come home Zach and I are always at work! On a random note have I mentioned that I want to be a stay at home mom!!! My husband ignores me when i say this and thrust me I saw it at least once a week! Anyway, here are a few pictures of the quilt.


The front

The back


Close up of the back

Thanks again Davalyn I love the quilt!

On another random note, We have been talking baby names!!! I believe we already have the names picked out, but here are a few that we have talked about.

Girls: Olivia, Ansley, Barkley, Elle, Addison and Belle

Boys: Jaxon, Brody, Adler, Gunner and Shooter (these last 2 are names that zach has mentioned and I have vetoed them immediately)

We know that we want unique names and if anyone is willing to give up their favs I'd love to hear them!!

That's about all that has been going on around here. We are starting to landscape so when we finish I'll post pics!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. So I could talk baby names until the cows come home!! You have some cute ones there!!

    Adler was one of my names, but for a girl!! Hope that doesn't ruin it for you!!

    Paisley is one of my faves for a girl too! I can't share my other one because if we ever have another baby, I want it!!

    For boys I have always liked Bracken. You can have it if you like it because once again, I am not sharing our top name...just in case!!

    I'll let ya know if I hear anything else super cute!!

    Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I of course love that name Jaxon, although we spelled it Jaxson! haha I'm not much help in that department though because Ryan and I could NEVER agree on a girls name and heaven forbid we have another boy...gosh, we never thought of any other names and I'm just sure we won't agree...we just have different naming styles.
    Whatever you pick will be beautiful and perfect for that little one once it arrives!
    (so glad to have found your blog!)

    ReplyDelete