Thursday, April 16, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

Yesterday was our second doctor's appointment. It was an early appointment since Zach went to second shift a few weeks ago, we have to do our appointments in the morning. Everything went great! Nothing new was really said. We didn't get to hear the heart beat, which was disappointing, but next time we get to. I gained a pound! Which, according to my scale at home I had gained 3! So now I'm not so convinced that we are having twins! :) We go back in a month, so we will keep you updated.

Yes, I did buy a belly band last Friday while we were in Wichita! But the good news is that I haven't had to wear it yet!! :)

I switched my prenatal vitamins. I was taking them in the morning and after I threw up on my way to work last week on i135, I decided to start taking them at night! Which is working out really well and I haven't been sick since!

Here are some pictures of my belly yesterday after our appointment!

Pants are getting tighter! 9 and a half weeks

Easter Sunday was a busy day for us! We went to church, dinner with Zach's family and then to my grandparents! I was a good time, busy but good!
Last week I was busy getting Mya's Easter presents ready. For those of you that don't know, Mya is Brandy and Fredo's daughter! They live next door and I'm soooo thankful that they do. Mya is the cutest little thing ever! She recently turned one a few weeks ago! I made her some hair clips for her Birthday, but she lost a few while they were on vacation, so she needed some more! Here are a few pictures of the hair clips I've been making!

These are so easy to make!

Butterfly!

I can't remember if i gave these to her! I made soooo many I can't keep track!

I got this crafty little idea from my cousin Bethany! She's a crafty little thing and I get soooo many fun ideas from her blog.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us!!! Work, work and more work! I hate the weekends that I work! Oh, well I love my job.

Have a great weekend

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss, well, I can't tell one bit of difference in your "belly shots". BUT - I do remember how exciting my first pregnancy was and how you want to get big enough for maternity clothes (we reallly had "maternity" clothes back then) but I also remember OUTGROWING all of them, little Bethany was a whopper! Such good memories, and time goes so fast! Enjoy each and every day - it will go fast enough - hard to believe I already am a grandma and your mom is soon to be. Such great things to look forward to for us as well! Have a good day, we are keeping our fingers crossed for Zach and his job! Love you guys - Aunt Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you aren't getting sick anymore! I wish you a perfect pregnancy without sickness and can't wait til the 9 month belly shots!! And Mya LOVES her hair bows Aunt Miss makes her...and I will try not to lose them :-)

    ReplyDelete