Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tagged: 8's

I was reading Laura's blog today when she was tagged by 8's! So here are my 8 useless facts about me!!

8 things that I am looking forward to:
  • Having this beautiful baby in November
  • Getting our landscaping done
  • Going camping this summer with family and friends (using my parents camper of course:))
  • Going to Vegas in June
  • Getting the baby furniture picked out and the room painted
  • Spending the weekend with my husband (We finally have a weekend off together)
  • finding out if we are having a boy or a girl!
  • Summer fun (bbq's, swimming, boating)

8 things that I did yesterday:

  • Laundry
  • worked out at the gym (ya 2 days in a row)
  • attempted to bbq, but our grill quit!
  • Went to Ponca with my mom
  • Dishes
  • Blogged
  • got a new necklace and bracelet (thanks mom)
  • Took a nap (this baby makes me exhausted)

8 things I wish I could do:

  • Be a stay at home mom
  • Re-do our bedroom (bedding) with cute pillows
  • Finish what i start (crafts)
  • Open my own flower shop
  • I wish i could have caffeine!! (Haven't had a pop in almost 7 weeks!!!!)
  • Buy a new camera today
  • Eat healthier
  • Spend every evening with my husband (I hate second shift)

8 shows I watch:

  • Oprah
  • Ellen
  • Dr. Phil
  • The Hills
  • The City
  • Jon and Kate plus 8
  • Will & Grace (I use to watch it every night at 10 but i can't stay up that late anymore)
  • Dancing with the stars (when I'm home anyway)

I believe that is it! Several useless things about me! Thanks Laura for the idea!

Have a great Wednesday while I'm at work!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey - I found your blog via Brandy's and I'd really like to be a follower and read about your pregnancy. My blog is set to private, but if you send me your email I will add you as a reader. Please do - I've got some exciting news to share!! :-) My email is fanslerdusti@gmail.com. Send me a line and I will add you so you can read our big announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! You need a new post!! I like updates...baby related or not!!! Surely you can think of something!!! :)

    ReplyDelete