Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

This month Zach and I have been married for 2 and 1/2 years! It just seems like yesterday we were getting married! A lot has happened in 2 and 1/2 years. We both have different jobs, a new home and a baby on the way! I was looking through our wedding album/pictures today and can't believe the good and bad that we have over come.



As I think back to our wedding day October 14,2006 I remember what a beautiful day it was! I can't help but remember everything that went wrong! I'll start the list and you see what you think!
  • Bridesmaids flowers died the day before
  • chocolate fountain didn't work (chocolate was in a crock pot)
  • wine fountain didn't work
  • we decided to put the alcohol in an old bath tub. it had a crack and water went everywhere
  • ran out of food
  • not enough seating at the reception
  • and worse of all!!! the wedding coordinator sent me down the aisle at the wrong
    time!!

There that's about it I think! Don't get me wrong it was a beautiful day and wouldn't change it for the world and now as I set here and type I'm laughing! I'm thinking about the melt down I had the day before the wedding and how Jamie and Brandy calmed me down. (I'm still laughing now as i type). Fun times and great memories.



My cousin is getting married in a couple of weeks and I can only imagine how stressed out she is right now!! Weddings are a fun and wonderful, but soooo stressful at the same time!

Honey, I know your reading this right now, probably not even remembering this and correcting my grammar mistakes, but I love you and I wouldn't have changed anything that has happened in the 2 and 1/2 years that we have been together!


Here's some pics from our wedding day!!







my dad



Brandy,me,jamie and alicia







my flowers (they didn't die)




Randy,zach,seth,ryan



zach







My brother and I




Have a Happy Easter



No comments:

Post a Comment