Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fun Finds!!


I know this has nothing to do with the baby, but I thought it would be fun to share with you some fun finds that I have or would love to have!

On Monday I took my little sister to Wichita to go prom dress shopping! 4 hours later we found this!! I love it and it reminds me of my senior prom dress! (funny how things happen like that)




This is such a cute dress and it looks great on her!!



Another fun find that I have been looking at for a couple of weeks now is a belly band!! I'm afraid that this is going to my purchase of the weekend! I was hoping that I could wait a few more weeks or maybe even months, but that's not going to happen! :) Well, never mind having computer issues, but you can see them at Target!




This is what I got for my birthday a few weeks ago from Zach and his parents! I love these black uggs! They are super warm, but every time I wear them they die my feet BLACK! Oh well, I guess that's the price you pay for cute shoes! These are in brown, but you get the point!






I guess I did find something fun for the baby! These legg warmers are the cutest things ever! I saw them on my cousion's little girl and I'm pretty sure our little one will need some! Maybe not these exactly, but I do love these!




So, those are a few fun find that I've been looking at! Better get back to work!





3 comments:

  1. Ohhh...you like the leg warmers hunh?!! They are pretty FUN if I do say so myself!

    That is quite a prom dress...they sure have changed a TON in the eleven years since I graduated! There were so much more simple then! But simple is good...I am simple!

    Back to editing! Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say "THEY" instead of "There" in the second paragraph!!

    Also, just thought I would share that if you have a girl {or want a neat gift idea} and are wanting all sorts of fun leg warmers, you can totally just cut off the "feet" on a pair of women's knee socks and there you have it! Gentry has a few pair that I bought her but way more that I have "made!" They are cheaper and you can find all sorts of different prints and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss, Love your blog! Alicia's dress is very cute! Had to ask Brandy what a "belly band" was, guess I am out of the loop! Look forward to following your pregnancy! I did buy some "generic" yarn to make you a baby had, very soft and fuzzy. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete