Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby on board!!

Yeap, that's right Zach and I are having a baby! which I'm sure most of you knew that by now! Since this is my first post I'll give you a quick run down of what has been going on!


Currently, I'm 8 weeks pregnant as of yesterday! Zach and I are very excited and can't wait til our new bundle of joy arrives! I've been to the doctor already and according to the doctor (or my last period) our baby should arrive November 15, 2009!

I've been feeling ok so far. Thrown up once and feel nauseated almost every day, but after i eat something I'm usually good to go for the day.

My pants are getting tight already! I know, I'm sure most of you are laughing, but I do not find this funny especially this early on! I keep telling Zach that I'm feeding for 3!!! (please I hope not). Its getting s bad that last weekend we went to the movies and on the way home I had to unbutton my pants!!! Zach just laughs and thinks its so funny, but we will see who's laughing after they say were having TWINS!! :)

Are next doctor's appointment is scheduled for April 15. I'll keep you updated on how that goes!

Every Sunday, since we found out we were pregnant we have been taking pictures of my belly to put in this awesome belly book Brandy got me!! I love it, it has soooooo many fun and neat things to write about during my pregnancy! Thanks again B!!
So, here are some pictures of my belly! (please note that i hate showing my stomach and Zach has to pull my shirt of higher for me:)


These are the pregnancy test! I took 2 on March 10 a day before my birthday!!

5 weeks

first doctors appointment

6 weeks
7 weeks


8 weeks!
So you have seen all the pictures we have taken so far! Have a great week! (sorry some of the pictures are blurry)





1 comment:

  1. Ummm...so I can't feel too sorry for you that your size ZERO pants are getting tight already!! Maybe if you were a size 2 or 4 I could have some sympathy!! You skinny little thing! :)

    I am only just kidding! I am glad you are feeling fairly well! Congrats on the baby!! Maybe I'll get to snap a few pics while we are home for Christmas!

    So excited you are finally hopping on the blogging bandwagon!!

    ReplyDelete