Monday, May 4, 2009

Our first big purchase!


Today I made our first big purchase! That's right I bought our crib today!! I was bored at work yesterday browsing the Target flyer when I noticed that the crib that I have been eyeing for a while was on sale this week only!! I was soooo excited! I called Zach to let him know it was on sale and he said we better buy it now. I called the Target store in Derby and they had 3 in stock. Today, my mom and I ran to target and made the purchase! It's still currently in my car waiting on Zach to unload it tomorrow!

Here it is! Its a four in one so we should be able to use it for many years.

Have a great week

3 comments:

  1. That looks almost identical to Jaxson's crib and we love it!! Of course, we haven't tried it out as anything but the crib, but we are hoping that it will last him until he moves out! How fun for you to have that first piece of furniture and a big one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those 4-in-1's are a good idea! You're really going to be able to build your nursery around it now - how exciting! If only we knew to hunt for pink or blue, huh? Cus deciding on the bedding is even more fun than the crib, I think! But I'm getting ahead of myself... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on expecting Baby McCaslin! Glad to have found your blog-it will be fun to follow you through the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete