Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun Weekend at the Lake!

Our weekend started off Friday by heading to the lake for a weekend full of sun, swimming, boating, relaxing and of course beer! (not for me of course:0)). It was a nice weekend, the weather was great! We camped with my parents, several of their friends, brandy & Fredo, Dusti & Jeremy, Jason & Shelby, Brad & Whitney and our neighbors Rob & Heather. It was great to see everyone and hang out for the weekend with nothing to do!

We had great food, fun games and a wonderful time around the camp fire!

We headed back home around 1100 on Monday. I was the first one home to find that our freezer in the garage had opened while we were gone and our meat had rotted! Oh my did it smell bad!! Zach came home about 10min after i did and cleaned the mess up!:) What a great husband! Gross! I wanted to vomit.

Here are a few pics from the weekend!

Zach and Mya!




Brandy and Mya (I believe this is outfit number 20 of the weekend)







Whitney and I







Zach and I (yes he has a chew in!! GROSS! Only 6 more months and no more chew!! :)


Look at that face!!

Mya with Shelby's dog Bell! Mya needs a Dog! Although this wasn't the friendliest thing!

Have a great week! I'll post tomorrow with pics of my belly, I'm starting to show:)

No comments:

Post a Comment