Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Unforgettable!


As many of you know, today was our third doctor's appointment! Everything went great! Today, marks an unforgettable day for us, the day we heard our precious babies heart beat! It was an experience that I will cherish for ever. The heart beat was strong and loud at 150bpm. I was hoping that after leaving the appointment today, I'd know what we were having by the heart beat alone, but I was wrong. From what I've been reading anything thing over 150bpm is a girl and anything under is a boy. So since we are right at 150bpm the whole time I had the Doppler on, I'm not sure what to think. Either way I'm hoping for a happy, healthy baby. I have gained a total of 3 pounds! Next month we have blood work done and find out the sex if the baby!


Oh, I ran a little boy over the weekend at work and his name was Kyler! I love this name! Its my new fav!


We have a busy weekend ahead of us! We are camping all weekend at the city lake! I'll take lots of pictures and post next week!


Have a great week!

Before our appointment! 14 weeks

1 comment:

  1. I remember the day we first heard the heartbeat too-such a great sound and makes everything more real! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete